All ECKA Early Childhood Education Services meet or exceed the National Quality Standards and nurture the educational and developmental needs of individual children.
Listed below are details of the Seven Quality Areas by which all ECKA services operate:
- The educational program and practice at ECKA managed services is stimulating, engaging and enhances children’s learning and development.
- Every child’s health and wellbeing at services is safeguarded and promoted.
- The physical environment at all ECKA early childhood education services is safe, suitable and provides a rich and diverse range of experiences.
- Staffing arrangements create a safe and predictable environment for children and support warm, respectful relationships.
- Relationships with children are responsive, respectful and promote children’s sense of security and belonging.
- ECKA develop and maintain respectful and supportive relationships with families.
- ECKA believe that effective leadership contributes to sustained quality relationships and environments that facilitate children’s learning and development.