Take a Tour
2023 Session Times
|2nd Year (4yo)||Koala||8:30 - 4:00||8:30 - 4:00|
|Wombat - A ||8:30 - 4:00||8:30 - 4:00|
|Wombat - B||8:30 - 4:00||8:30 - 4:00
|Wombat - C||8:30 - 4:00||8:30 - 4:00
|1st Year (3yo)||Possums A||8:45 - 1:45||8:45 - 1:45|
|Possums B||8:45 - 1:45||8:45 - 1:45|
|Possums C||8:45 - 1:45||8:45 - 1:45|
The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum at Iris Ramsay is to help children become enthusiastic learners. This means encouraging children to be active and creative explorers who are not afraid to try out their ideas and to think their own thoughts. Our goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners. We offer a play-oriented approach to learning in an environment that provides stimulating and challenging materials that allow children to experience a range of learning outcomes.
We offer the children:
- An environment which supports their actions and language.
- Help to make choices and decisions. A comfortable, secure learning environment.
- The opportunity to solve their own problems and be independent.
- The opportunity to choose and experiment. Support at their particular level of development.
- Opportunities to feel good about themselves by providing support, interest and acknowledgement of effort.
- Time for them to carry out ideas.
A: 105 Lonsdale St, Ballarat VIC 3350
P: (03) 5335 7590
M: 0457 805 794
3YO M: 0427 195 623
ECKA is committed to recruiting, retaining and investing in a highly skilled, collaborative workforce who are passionate about educating children in the early years.
|2023||Start date||Finish date|
|Term 1||Mon 30th Jan||Thurs 6th April|
|Term 2||Mon 24th April||Fri 23rd June|
|Term 3||Mon 10th July||Fri 15th Sept|
|Term 4||Mon 2nd Oct||Fri 20th Dec|