Take a Tour
2021 Session Times
|4yo Koala||8:45am - 1:45pm||8:45am - 1:45pm||8:45am - 1:45pm|
|4yo Wombat A||8:30am - 4:00pm||8:30am - 4:00pm|
|4yo Wombat B||8:30am -1:30pm||8:30am -1:30pm||8:30am -1:30pm|
|4yo Wombat C||8:30am -1:30pm||8:30am -1:30pm||8:30am -1:30pm|
|3yo A||9:15am - 12:15pm|
|3yo B||9:15am - 12:15pm|
|3yo C||9:15am - 12:15pm||9:15am - 12:15pm|
The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum at Iris Ramsay is to help children become enthusiastic learners. This means encouraging children to be active and creative explorers who are not afraid to try out their ideas and to think their own thoughts. Our goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners. We offer a play-oriented approach to learning in an environment that provides stimulating and challenging materials that allow children to experience a range of learning outcomes.
We offer the children:
- An environment which supports their actions and language.
- Help to make choices and decisions. A comfortable, secure learning environment.
- The opportunity to solve their own problems and be independent.
- The opportunity to choose and experiment. Support at their particular level of development.
- Opportunities to feel good about themselves by providing support, interest and acknowledgement of effort.
- Time for them to carry out ideas.
ECKA is committed to recruiting, retaining and investing in a highly skilled, collaborative workforce who are passionate about educating children in the early years.
|2021 Term Dates||Start date||Finish date|
|Term 1||Wed Jan 27th - Staff Set up|
Thur Jan 28th - Staff Planning
Children commence from Fri Jan 29th
See your Kinder information for more details
|Thur 1 Apr|
|Term 2||Mon 19 Apr||Fri 25 Jun|
|Term 3||Mon 12 Jul||Fri 17 Sep|
|Term 4||Mon 4 Oct||Fri 17 Dec|