Take a Tour
2020 Session Times
|4yo Koalas||8:45am - 1:45pm||8:45am - 1:45pm||8:45am - 1:45pm|
|4yo Wombats A||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm|
|4yo Wombats B||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm|
|4yo Wombats C||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm|
|4yo Wombats D||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm||9am - 2pm|
|3yo||9:15am - 12:15pm||9:15am - 12:15pm|
|After Kinder Care||1:45pm-4:00pm||1:45pm-4:00pm||1:45pm-4:00pm|
The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum at Iris Ramsay is to help children become enthusiastic learners. This means encouraging children to be active and creative explorers who are not afraid to try out their ideas and to think their own thoughts. Our goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners. We offer a play-oriented approach to learning in an environment that provides stimulating and challenging materials that allow children to experience a range of learning outcomes.
We offer the children:
- An environment which supports their actions and language.
- Help to make choices and decisions. A comfortable, secure learning environment.
- The opportunity to solve their own problems and be independent.
- The opportunity to choose and experiment. Support at their particular level of development.
- Opportunities to feel good about themselves by providing support, interest and acknowledgement of effort.
- Time for them to carry out ideas.
ECKA is committed to recruiting, retaining and investing in a highly skilled, collaborative workforce who are passionate about educating children in the early years.
|2020 term dates||Start date||Finish date|
|Term 1||28 January- Staff set up day|
29 January- Staff curriculum PD day
Children commence from January 30
See your kinder information for more details
|Term 2||14 April||26 June|
|Term 3||13 July||18 September|
|Term 4||5 October||18 December|