ECKA Value all feedback from children, parents, and families using ECKA services. Complaints, compliments or comments assist us to provide high quality early education and care services.
If you wish to make a complaint, comment or compliment, please be assured of the following;-
- You have the right to make a complaint, comment or compliment about any aspect of our service to you
- All complaints or will be taken seriously and will be confidential
- All complaints will be dealt with promptly and we will do our best to resolve any concern you have in relation to our services to you
- You will not be discriminated against in any way if you make a complaint and you can still attend normal services while any complaint is being investigated.
- All comments and compliments will also be reviewed by ECKA management teams to assist in ECKA’s continuous quality improvement processes to assist in the development of high quality services
Complaints/Compliments/Comments can be lodged either verbally or in writing in the following ways:-
Bakery Hill 3354
Mobile: 0400 089 143
Department of Education and Training (DET):-
Manager Quality Assessment and Regulation Division
Contact Ph. No. 5330 8606
109 Armstrong Street North