Iris Ramsay Kindergarten
The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum at Iris Ramsay is to help children become enthusiastic learners. This means encouraging children to be active and creative explorers who are not afraid to try out their ideas and to think their own thoughts. Our goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners. We offer a play-oriented approach to learning in an environment that provides stimulating and challenging materials that allow children to experience a range of learning outcomes.
We offer the children:
- An environment which supports their actions and language.
- Help to make choices and decisions. A comfortable, secure learning environment.
- The opportunity to solve their own problems and be independent.
- The opportunity to choose and experiment. Support at their particular level of development.
- Opportunities to feel good about themselves by providing support, interest and acknowledgement of effort.
- Time for them to carry out ideas.
2020 Session Times
Mon, Tue, Thur: 8:45am-1:45pm
Room 2 operates 9am-2pm
Group A: Mon, Wed, Thurs
Group B: Tues, Wed, Thurs
Group C: Mon, Tues, Wed
Group D: Mon, Tues, Thurs
After Kinder Care
Mon, Tue, Thur: 1:45pm-4:00pm